Thursday, March 17, 2016

Testimonials

"There’s a big difference between knowing the publishing industry and being passionate about it. For Haley and Brittney, co-owners at Rock Your World, writing and design is truly art. Authors themselves, they understand the needs of other artists and promote client work with the same passion as their own. As a hybrid indie author, with both traditionally and self-published books, I’ve worked with many designers and promotion agencies. Rock Your World is a step above them all – with attention to detail and quick turn-around times. I’d recommend them to any indie authors looking for quality work backed up by shared goals and passions."


-       Erin Lee, author of Wave to Papa, Crazy Like Me, Nine Lives, Alters and Host


"I was very fortunate to come upon Rock Your World Promotions. I’m a fairly new author and to find a company that does quality work for a good price is not an easy feat. Haley and Brittney are very talented and wonderful to work with. So far I have had a book cover, author logo and bookmark designed by Rock Your World Promotions. I am over the moon happy with the way all three have come out and can say without a doubt that I will be a repeat customer. Talented, passionate and terrific to work with. Highly recommended!!"

- Amanda Leigh, author of My Heart Is Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment